Monday, March 28, 2011

Some of my Favorite Things ~ Gooseberry Patch

Hello, all!

    The first two posts from my blog are actually from last year. They were moved over from another blog. Now, it's time to get this blog rolling! Since this blog is about all of my favorite things, I figured I'd start with a series called "Some of my Favorite Things." Catchy, isn't it? ;0)


                                                                 

                                                                                                        I don't know if you're familiar with this company, but I absolutely adore Gooseberry Patch! I have been an admirer, window-shopper, customer, and all-around cheerleader of their products for several years.

    On their website you can purchase calendars, organizers, and cookbooks with old fashioned charm, wonderful illustrations, and some of the best recipes I've ever tried. Many of the recipes have become staples around our house, and  I have had the honor of having my own recipes published in three of the cookbooks.

    It's not just the products I love about Gooseberry Patch, but the people as well. The founders of the company, Vickie and Jo Ann, make it very apparent that they truly enjoy what they do...and the service is second to none.
  
    There are many ways to connect with GBP. You can become a fan on Facebook, connect with Twitter, subscribe to their blog and eLetter, and watch their YouTube channel. Once you get connected, there are contests going on all the time in which you could win one (or more!) of their popular products. They even have a whole section of "free goodies" on the website, which includes buttons and badges, like the ones I've used here, desktop pictures, free recipes and ebooks, and much more!

  You can take a look at the GBP website by clicking on the button above. Let me know what you think...I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment